Saturday, December 29, 2012

There's a Hobbit in my tree, in my tree

Today my husband and I decided to go see the movie of "The Hobbit". We are both very excited. When the Lord of the Rings came out as a movie, I got inspired by Tolkien's biography to write a novel that I had in my head and thought to keep there. Though it only took me 1 year to write, and 4 months to edit, it took a while to work on details until I left it a side. The fact that The Hobbit trilogy is going to be happening, has inspired me to finish those details in my novel so that I can work on the sequel. Hopefully the people that have read the first unedited version will love the changes, and those that haven't read the previous version of my novel will be as delighted. Anyways, back to the Hobbit. So I was at the kitchen getting myself a glass of water, and I heard a little munching and a light yawning. I went to the table decorations and what did I find?

Well look for yourselves. There is a Hobbit in my tree, in my tree!!!! Lol. This is for all of the LOTR fans.


I'll tell you about my experience at the movies and what I think about the movie later on. So far I wasn't disappointed with the LOTR trilogy, so we'll see...

XOXO

(To contact me, click here. )

No comments:

Post a Comment