Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saint Nick is so cool!

I guess I was a very good girl this year. Santa is so very cool, he got me the Holiday Barbie for 2012 that I wanted. Not the blond one, not the African American one... The brunette one! Yay!!!


So I really, really wanted this one, because as far as I know, she is the only brunette Holiday Barbie doll. Thank you so much Mattel for creating this amazing beauty. Thank you designers for Barbie for the variation which some of us are so delighted with. And thank you Santa, for bringing me such an amazing and wonderful gift. Law of attraction. I kept on seeing this doll on my Barbie Doll collection and Tadá, owned!

The only thing I didn´t like, sorry but not everything is perfect, was that she doesn´t come with a stand. I was a bit surprised because other cheaper dolls do come with them, and other Holiday Barbies do have them too. Oh well, I guess I would just leave her in the box. I would have to buy a stand if I ever decided to bring her out for display.

Other than that, wow, brunette, and green eyes. Such a beauty as I have mentioned before.
So what did Santa bring you guys for Christmas?

XOXO

( You can follow me on twitter @agelessdolls )

No comments:

Post a Comment