Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 Wishlist

So I will be sharing my wishlist for 2013. I will update this post as often as either I get something in my wishlist, or I add something new. I am so excited because somehow I do get things that I add to my wishlists even if they are just vision boards, or in a notebook, or a pdf powerpoint. You guys should try it too, it is fun.


Here are things that I will post as wishlist, and because I believe in the law of attraction and Serendipity, I know I will find or get at some point in my life. The stronger I want, the sooner they will come. I invite you all to try it and do maybe a vision board. Have fun.

Skellita Calaveras from Monster High. One of the most amazing Monster High Dolls that I have seen. I just recently started collecting some of these dolls. I don't really like repeating dolls, so I try to choose the special ones to have. I am Mexican, so Day of the Dead is dear to me. In fact, I married my husband on the 1st of November, just so we were between Holidays, and because they say in our culture, that Between Halloween and Day of the Dead, our beloved ones that have departed this life, come back to visit around those dates. That is why we build altars, for them to come join us and enjoy their favorite meals, candy, and so on. This is why I feel this doll is so special. And plus, she is cool, just look at her. This photo is not mine, I will post one once this doll comes into my collection.

Lalaloopsy Ivory Ice Crystals. Since I was a little girl, blue has been my favorite color. And as a good girl, I like things that are shiny and happy as such this doll is. This is why her, and Suzette La Sweet are in my Wishlist. Also Cookies N' Crumbs dress, because I found her nude (AAH!!! Don't worry, she's wearing a PJ that I found from another doll in the mean time) And I would like to have their pets too.

Mouse, and the Reindeer from Holly Sleighbells who I adopted for Christmas this year. I just love adopting dolls.

I love Historical characters. This is why dolls dressed like historical characters or representing them are so dear and special to me. I have always been terrible at history, unless I see a movie or find it fun to remember the facts. I am a very VERY good student, but though I was an ace in Physics and Algebra, and apparently now in my Medical classes (which is kinda scary), my weakness is History. Therefore, with dolls, toys and movies, including documentaries, I find it much easier to remember. So here are some other dolls I have had in my wishlist for a while, and that I am sharing with all of you.

Madame du Barbie                                                                 Marie Antoinette Barbie

                               
Empress Josephine Barbie                                                         Queen Elizabeth I Barbie

And so far those are the dolls I want. I had a beautiful Armitron Gold Rose watch too, but my Husband gave it to me on our Anniversary, so that's off my list. I guess any other Model Muse Barbie dolls that destiny/Serendipity wants to bring my way to adopt into my collection is more than welcomed and ready to be loved by me and cheered by all the other dolls. (I am very, very happy and extremely excited for this upcoming year. So the world didn't end, I just see a new beginning.) I hope for everyone to see things as beautifully as I try to do.

The best of wishes on these holidays, and much success for this upcoming year 2013. And please do not drink and drive, it's not only your life you are risking. It's all about respect for everyone's life and sake. Be safe and be happy.

XOXO

(Follow me on twitter @agelessdolls )

No comments:

Post a Comment